should be more than a buzzword!
Businesses have grown, the world is at 7 billion strong, and the Earth’s resources are quickly becoming depleted. As a market leader in total facility maintenance and repair, MaintenX International continues to review and evaluate alternative, sustainable maintenance solutions that better reflect current ecological conditions and market demand.
We are committed to working hard within our company, and with our customers to actively implement new and improved levels of efficiency—all for a better tomorrow, because business matters.
Green Power Incentives
The Energy Policy Act of 2005 and other federal laws have provided tax incentives for certain energy management projects that exceed the minimum energy consumption benchmarks. Certain utilities companies and state energy offices also have demand-side management (DSM) rebates and low interest loans to help foster sustainability and energy conservation projects. At MaintenX, we encourage you to look into these “green” incentives, as they could be used towards your next project.
Here are a few ways to start doing your part:
Green Plumbing Tips:
- Sensor operated fixtures address ongoing maintenance issues
- Green fixtures are designed to be more hygienic, convenient to use, energy and water efficient
- Convert to point-of-use, tankless, hot water heating systems
Electrical & Energy Management Tips:
- Intelligent lighting control systems.
- Occupancy sensors.
- Energy efficient lamps and fixtures.
Energy efficient heating/cooling systems:
- Convert to high efficiency, properly sized units.
- Seal and insulate ductwork with energy efficient natural cotton fiber insulation.
- Install programmable thermostats.