Your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation system is critical in any commercial environment. It protects the health of your tenants, provides comfort, and will cost you greatly in energy consumption if not well-maintained. At MaintenX, we prioritize HVAC system maintenance for all clients because of the critical role it plays in facility health and operations.
Our HVAC and Refrigeration Division at MaintenX provides comprehensive maintenance and repair services for clients of every size and budget. We work hard to ensure that your HVAC system is in good working order by providing preventative care as well as timely and affordable emergency repairs. However, no amount of maintenance can make up for a low-quality HVAC system. That’s why we also help facilities install some of the top-rated systems in the country.
Some of the brands we recommend include:
- Carrier – This manufacturer has over a century of experience in the industry, providing leading models to protect the health of your tenants.
- Trane – Trane goes above and beyond in terms of customer service and quality manufacturing. They offer specific resources for facility managers to protect and extend the service life of your HVAC system.
- Lennox – Lennox is a leader in energy-efficient HVAC systems, helping you save more and use less at your facility.
- York – York HVAC units are efficient, high-performance, and built to reduce sound for tenant satisfaction.
- Daikin – Daikin provides an extensive product line of HVAC solutions, from split system AC units to advanced heating and cooling technology.
- McQuay – McQuay creates flexible solutions for small commercial facilities and major industrial sites alike. They are a part of Daikin Industries.
In addition to the installation of these major manufacturers, MaintenX provides maintenance and repair services for all models. We have an experienced self-performing contractor network that is specially trained for commercial applications. Some of our HVAC services include:
- Air conditioning and dehumidification equipment repair
- Filter and HEPA replacement
- Exhaust and ventilation fan repairs and replacement
- Preventative maintenance
Contact your local MaintenX today for more information on our HVAC services!