MaintenX is a nationwide general contractor for plumbing, HVAC, roofing, and electrical repairs. With 40+ years of experience and one of the nation’s largest networks of certified technicians, we have made a name for ourselves with a reputation for excellence. However, what separates MaintenX from your other contractors and maintenance techs? What makes clients call us year after year for their emergency and preventative maintenance service?
Safety is our priority
When an emergency happens at your facility, your first priority will always be safety. When you’re responsible for the health and wellbeing of your employees or tenants, it should be, and it’s our first priority too. MaintenX technicians are highly trained and specialized in what they do. They are up to date on all emergency protocols for your facility and tenants’ peace of mind. MaintenX also uses electronically dispatched service fleets to ensure the quickest response time. When your facility is in trouble, MaintenX will be the first to arrive.
Emergencies are our priority
While MaintenX performs routine and preventative maintenance for all of our clients, we always put emergency and disaster response services first. When you’re really in trouble, you want the contractors who are readily available for you in a time of need. Whether you’re preparing for a natural disaster or have a major maintenance problem that’s putting your equipment or employees at risk, we will be there to lend a hand.
Some of our emergency services include:
- Store Board-ups
- Emergency Backup Generators
- Generator Fuel Test/Generator Diesel/ BioFuel Test
- Generator Refueling
- Generator Repair and Replacement
- Water Damage Repairs from Flooding or Broken Pipes
- Repairs for Damage Caused by Fire or Smoke
- Storm Damage Clean Up
Your recovery is our priority
After an emergency, whether it be a major disaster or simply a major inconvenience, we strive to make the recovery process as painless as possible. We understand the stress that you’re under and can put your mind at ease by showing up day or night to help. Some of our disaster response services include:
- Developing and executing emergency response protocols
- Managing crews and equipment for generator deployment and connections
- Collaboration with power companies to bring power back ASAP
- Working alongside FEMA and Red Cross for an emergency response to all commercial and residential facilities
- Working with clients to open temporary stores
- Emergency repairs to facilities
- Developing and managing fueling programs and staging areas for fueling
No matter what your needs may be, MaintenX is by your side. We offer emergency and disaster response services for clients in 13 states. Contact us today to learn more, or request an emergency team by calling 855-751-0075.