Preventative maintenance is the core of what we do at MaintenX. While many clients come to us during an emergency, once they see what we can achieve with proper preventative maintenance, they quickly sign up. We believe that the best form of maintenance is that which can be planned and scheduled. However, if you’ve never had a comprehensive preventative maintenance service at your facility, you may not have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why Preventative Maintenance Saves Your Facility
Preventative maintenance is your first line of defense against unplanned downtime and expensive maintenance repairs. In addition:
- Preventative maintenance reduces safety risks such as electrical fires and major leaks
- Preventative maintenance reduces the potential for expensive emergency maintenance
- Preventative maintenance improves property value over time
- Preventative maintenance extends service life of facility equipment
- Without preventative maintenance, your service technicians will be unable to effectively and quickly diagnose maintenance issues
- Without preventative maintenance, you risk substantial downtime when an emergency maintenance issue occurs
The benefits of having a trusted maintenance service by your side are immeasurable. MaintenX helps you to keep your facility in working order and reduce annual maintenance costs. We are committed to your success because when your facility is in tip-top shape, we’re doing our job.
When To Schedule Preventative Maintenance Service
Preventative maintenance is not a turnkey service. It is an ever-evolving process that requires careful consideration paid by your maintenance staff. As improvements are made, the plans may change, but the overall goal of preventative maintenance remains the same. Our team strives to reduce emergency maintenance and improve the performance of all facility equipment.
We provide dynamic preventative maintenance solutions that meet your needs and budget. Some of the regular services we may schedule include:
- Tuneup of HVAC unit including replacing the air filters, cleaning the coils and condenser, and fixing clogged drain lines.
- Inspecting HVAC ducts for mold and mildew
- Testing humidity and thermostat readings for accuracy
- Inspect shingles, flashing joints, and drains on roofing
- Replace broken or missing shingles
- Check for interior signs of roof leaks or damage
- Check for leaky faucets and piping
- Inspect hot water heater and piping
- Inspecting electrical wires, breaker panels, and circuits for potential damage
- Consultation with the facility manager to discuss potential issues or areas of concern
If you’re interested in learning more about MaintenX’s preventative maintenance services, contact us today! We serve over 13 states with affordable, honest maintenance service you can count on.