Healthcare and hospital facility management is always needed in order to maintain a clean and healthy medical facility’s environment. It is vital for medical facilities to ensure service requests are responded to rapidly and competently and that preventive maintenance schedules are implemented strictly in order to properly preserve facility operations without disturbance.
Using new web-based healthcare facility management applications can help your medical facility:
- Extend your organization’s assets’ lives
- Automatically track facility maintenance costs
- Prevent crucial equipment failure
- Improve your organization’s productivity
- Reduce costly downtime
- Minimize investments in inventory
- Lower the total cost of your facility’s maintenance
Using these software applications, hospitals can easily set up maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance for healthcare and hospital facilities and relevant equipment in the following areas:
- Suction Machines
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Wheel Chairs
- Electric Beds
- Arthroscopic Equipment
- X-ray Machines
- Heart Monitor
- Air Purifiers
Hospital and Healthcare Facility
Maintenance and facility management is imperative across hospitals and healthcare facilities to meet patient needs and regulatory standards.
Maintenance programs can help manage preventive maintenance by allowing for:
- Reduced downtime on critical assets
- Extended asset life across the facility
- Maintained maintenance budgets and cost minimization
- Minimized inventory
- Improved team efficiencies
Modern, energy-saving technology was a welcome sight for technicians who had been working with outdated, underperforming equipment in the old hospital. By using these powerful tools, facility managers can focus on tasks like fine-tuning HVAC equipment and performing the necessary preventive maintenance.
Want to know more? Call MaintenX today!